ALBUQUERQUE—March 15, 2011—Stone Design/Big Stone Phone has released Twittelator for iPad v1.7, an evolution of its award winning Twitter client. Shoot, edit and upload video to 5 video sites and co-upload to YouTube directly from your new iPad 2.
Its beautiful user interface allows you to always keep your friends' tweets in view while you explore the rest of what Twitter has to offer.
Twittelator for iPad is available for $4.99 from the App Store.
"In conjunction with the release of the iPad 2, we’ve added video so you can tweet live content to us from #SXSW,” said Andrew Stone (@twittelator), Stone Design's CEO. “We will continue to deliver cutting edge features as both the iPad and Twitter continue to evolve."
Twittelator for iPad’s unique ‘Channels’ let anyone find tweeters and lists via topics and sub-topics, and is a great way for Twitter newcomers to find fantastic content tailored to their interests.
Twittelator for iPad features include:
- Terrific multiple account support
- Post tweets and content to your Facebook Wall
- Images are shown inline. No more having to follow a link just to preview a photo.
- Keep your friends' tweets in view at all times
- View messages in an organized conversation view
- See both global and regional trending topics
- Create and manage drafts
- Discover nearby tweets in a map view
- Set customizable wallpapers
- Record and edit video on iPad 2
- Post photos, videos and voice recordings
- Slide to Send – Never accidentally send a tweet again
- Channels let you discover topics that you're interested in
- Preview attached media
- Over 500 Emoji and dingbats to spice up your tweets
- Automatically splits up long tweets to allow for longer messages
- All of this amongst a rich set of other highly tuned features
Twittelator for iPad is based on the mature framework used in Twittelator Pro for the iPhone, which Mac|Life magazine deemed best-of-breed and of which Apple named as one of the summer's hottest releases.
"Absolutely nothing was taken for granted when designing Twittelator for the iPad. Every graphic and interaction was distinctly tailored to create an ideal Twitter experience," said designer Anthony Cardinale.
Twittelator for iPad is available now for only $4.99 from the App Store.
Stone Design is a New Mexico based software corporation founded in 1984 by Andrew Stone which has shipped over 20 titles for Mac OS X and its parent operating system, the NeXT, in the last 23 years. Major applications include Create, a page layout and web authoring app, iMaginator for image processing and Videator for video effects and VJ’ing. In the past year, in conjunction with BigStonePhone, has added 10 iPhone applications to the collection: TalkingPics for field photography and audio recording, iGraffiti which lets you paint on photos and share them, Gesture which lets you turn photos into digital paintings and share them, Twittelator Pro, the most feature laced twitter client for the iPhone/Touch, Pulsar the free pyschedelic strobe light and now SoundBite MobileMix Postcards, TalkingPics μ, and iCreated with artist David Scott Leibowitz. BigStonePhone is a collaboration between Stone and Jeff BIggus of Hyperjeff.net, and Geoff Pado of Cocoatype on SoundBite and MobileMix.