||The Swipe Transition effect transitions from one image to another by simulating a swiping action.|
• Target Image: The image you want to transition to.
• Color: The swipe color.
• Time: The transition time.
• Extent: A rectangle that describes the area in which the transition should occur. In iMaginator, the rectangle corners and center appear on the image. You can drag the corners to resize the rectangle.
Note: If you want the effect to cover the whole image, make sure the extent rectangle covers the image.
• Angle: The angle of the swipe. The default value is 0. The range is -180 through 180 degrees.
• Width: A number that specifies the width of the swipe. The default value is 300. The range is 0.1 through 800.
• Opacity: A number that specifies the opacity. The default value is 0. The range is 0 through 1.