||The Ripple Transition effect transitions from one image to another by creating a circular wave that expands from the center point, revealing the new image in the wake of the wave.|
• Target Image: The image you want to transition to.
• Shading Image: An image that specifies an environment map with alpha values. Typically this image contains highlight and shadow.
• Time: The transition time.
• Extent: A rectangle that describes the area in which the transition should occur. In iMaginator, the rectangle corners and center appear on the image. You can drag the corners to resize the rectangle.
Note: If you want the effect to cover the whole image, make sure the extent rectangle covers the image.
• Center: The location of the center of the ripple wave.
• Width: A number that specifies the width of the ripple wave. The default value is 30. The range is 1 through 1000.
• Scale: A number that specifies the direction and amount of displacement. The default value is 50. The range is –50 through 50.