|Page Curl Transition|
||The Page Curl Transition effect transitions from one image to another by simulating a curling page, revealing the new image as the page curls.|
• Target Image: The image you want to transition to.
• Backside Image: The image you want to show on the back side of the page curl.
• Shading Image: An image that specifies an environment map with alpha values. Typically this image contains highlight and shadow used to give depth to the page curl.
• Time: The transition time.
• Extent: A rectangle that describes the area in which the transition should occur. In iMaginator, the rectangle corners and center appear on the image. You can drag the corners to resize the rectangle.
Note: If you want the effect to cover the whole image, make sure the extent rectangle covers the image.
• Angle: The angle of the page curl. The default value is 0. The range is -180 through 180 degrees.
• Radius: A number that specifies the radius of the page curl. The default value is 100. The range is 0.01 to 200.