||The Flash Transition effect transitions from one image to another by creating a flash. The flash originates from a point you specify. Small at first, it rapidly expands until the image frame is completely filled with the flash color. As the color fades, the target image begins to appear.|
• Target Image: The image you want to transition to.
• Center: The location of the area from which the flash originates.
• Color: The flash color.
• Time: The transition time.
• Extent: A rectangle that describes the area in which the transition should occur. In iMaginator, the rectangle corners and center appear on the image. You can drag the corners to resize the rectangle.
Note: If you want the effect to cover the whole image, make sure the extent rectangle covers the image.
• Maximum Striation: A number that specifies the maximum striation radius. The default value is 2.58. The range is 0 through 10.
• Striation Strength: A number that specifies striation strength. The default value is 0.5. The range is 0 through 3.
• Striation Contrast: A number that specifies striation contrast. The default value is 1.375. The range is 0 through 3.
||• Fade Threshold: A number that specifies the fade threshold of the flash. The default value is 0.85. The range is 0 through 1.|