|Copy Machine Transition|
||The Copy Machine Transition effect transitions from one image to another by simulating the effect of a copy machine.|
• Target Image: The image you want to transition to.
• Color: The transition color.
• Time: A number that specifies the outbound time of the copier element.
• Angle: The angle of the copier element. The default value is 0. The range is -180 through 180 degrees.
• Width: A number that specifies the width of the copier element. The default value is 200. The range is 0.1 through 1000.
• Opacity: A number that specifies the opacity. The default value is 1.3. The range is 0.0 through 3.0.
• Extent: A rectangle that describes the area in which the transition should occur. In iMaginator, the rectangle corners and center appear on the image. You can drag the corners to resize the rectangle.
Note: If you want the effect to cover the whole image, make sure the extent rectangle covers the image.