|Saving and Reusing a Stamp|
||To save a stamp for future use:|
1. Add the stamp to a document.
2. Make sure that document’s window is the active window.
3. Choose File->Save Stamp As…
4. In the resulting Save dialog, choose a file name for the stamp file.
StampInStone stamp files have the file extension “.stamp”.
To use a saved stamp:
- Choose File->Open Stamp… and select the saved stamp file in the Open dialog
- Drag a stamp file from the Finder to the document, to the Info window, or to StampInStone’s icon in the dock or the Finder.