N E W S
For Immediate Release
For more information, please contact:
Stone Design ships Create®
Version 14.0 for Mac OS X Leopard, Tiger & Panther
October 12 - Albuquerque – Stone Design, the original Mac OS X software house with over 19 years of experience with major titles like Stone Works™, Videator®, and iMaginator™, today announced immediate availability of Create® 14.0. It’s yet another major (and free to registered users!) upgrade to the innovative 3-in-One page layout, illustration and web authoring powerhouse. Created to run natively on INTEL and PPC processors, Create takes full advantage of Apple’s newest computers and operating systems.
Create® 14.0 adds and enhances these important features:
• Photo Browser lets you add/browse/search any number of photos
• Take Snapshots with your iSight and add effects
• Share the current document with friends as a slideshow in iChat Theater
• Built-in QuickLook engine shows the contents of a Create file in Finder
• Documents sport a new cleaner look for Leopard
• New XHTML Engine - full use of of CSS for Web Authoring
• Neighbor alignment guides as you move items
• Faster launches and smaller document file sizes
• Text now has 3 useful timesaving modes:
- size to fit (grows as needed)
- one line (great for Headlines)
- fixed size (great for newsletters)
• Support for discontiguous text selection and modification
• And much more: read the details of all the new features in Version 14.0!
According to Stone Design CEO, Andrew Stone, “In the last 8 months, we’ve gone crazy adding cool features to Create! With one single easy to use application, you can do all your desktop publishing, and from the same document, make a media-rich website. Create® is the heart of our Stone Works bundle of sixteen native Mac OS X applications that provide a completely independent creative suite with all the features of the large software houses with none of the fluff and expensive initial costs and upgrade fees.”
About Stone Design
Stone Design Corp, founded in 1984 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, was the first developer to ship a product for Mac OS X’s predecessor, the NeXT Computer in 1989. With a mission to develop low cost, 100% Macintosh OS X Universal applications that are a joy to use, Stone Design has shipped over a sixteen design and productivity applications including Stone Works, Stone Studio, Create®, iMaginator™, PhotoToWeb®, PStill™, TimeEqualsMoney™, SliceAndDice™, and StampInStone™.
©2007 Stone Design Corp. All Rights Reserved.